Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 4, 2010

FUN...

My prayer:
God you are so awesome.  Thank you for all you do and all that you are.  Thank you for a great day today.  It was just FUN and I needed some fun!  We are about to embark on a new adventure God and I put it in your hands.  I pray and ask for your traveling mercies and that you guide and direct me every step of the way.  I pray for smooth travel and your blessings and protection over me, the airplanes, the airports, the hotels, my home, Tess, my family and my friends.  I pray God that you make me a blessing every where I go.  I love you God.  What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
Your safety is assured.  Your plan, your goal is already accomplished.  Rest knowing that I have that and stay alert for opportunities to be my light on this trip.  Don't go into tunnel vision travel mode.  Be alert to opportunities to do my will.  Be alert to the plan and purpose on your life.  Don't worry about anything, just stay connected with me and I will guide you every step of the way. 

You frontiers and your territory is expanding.  You will see such great miracles.  I can't wait to show you.  I love that you expect miracles.  I love that you don't try to find alternate explanations, you accept them for what they are.  I want to show you more.  I want to take you to places you have never seen and show you things you have never seen.  I want to walk side by side with you into a great future. 

You are my love.  You are a part of me and I am a part of you.  Can you feel me with you tonight?  Can you feel my presence?  That warmth, that assurance, that peace, that love, that is me.  That comfort like a strong shoulder to lean on, that is me.  That warm glow is me too. 

I love you daughter. Stay in constant contact with me wherever we go.  I love you so much.  We are going to see some really great stuff together.  We are going to have such fun!  Love you more than you will ever know...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment