Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 31, 2010

Foundation...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my Father,teacher,healer, guide and lover of my soul.  We say good bye to 2010 tonight.  What an amazing year you have made this God!  I truly sit in awe of all that you have done this year, in my life, in my church, in my friends lives and in your ministry. 

God you have shown me how you can truly make the impossible possible this year.  You have shown me how you can bless us to prosper in ways I never could have imagined.  You have shown me that there is so much more to do, so much more life to live!  You God have convinced me this year that I truly can trust you with everything, nothing held back.  You have consistently shown me your abiding love for me.  You have done more miracles than I can count.  You have shown your ability to heal us in so many situations emotionally, spiritually and of course physically. 

God I know that you probably don't put much notice to the end of the year and the beginning of a new one.  You have seen so many new years and you have a different time scale than me.  But for me, this is a time to really reflect, appreciate and get excited for what is next. 

God, you have made so many dreams come true for so many of us this year.  And yet there are still so many dreams that have yet to be fulfilled.  God I thank you for being both the giver of dreams and the fulfillment of them.  I ask tonight God that you hear the many dreams that people have for this next year and that you give them the desires of their hearts God.  You know I have my own dreams too God and I thank you in advance for what you are going to do in them in 2011.  I am so grateful for all that you did in 2010 and I can't wait to see what you do in 2011!  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
You might be surprised daughter.  Milestones are important to me whether they are artificial like the end of the year or whether they are celebrations and remembrances of something I have done like Passover.  I love when you take time to reflect on all that has happened and all that I have done.  It is through that reflection that you remember and build your faith for the next thing. 

Be careful to not get lost in the past though.  I need you in the now and looking toward the future because there is much left to do.  But, reflect and see that I am good. 

I have loved this year and our time together.  This has been a special time of launching.  Launching of this ministry, launching of your church, launching of new believers, and so much more.  You will be amazed one day when I am able to show you all that happened that you did not get to see.  Your everyday life has a greater effect than you know. 

Remember to live your life as though every second matters because it does.  Remember to live your life as if someone is watching, because they are.  Remember to celebrate in your life as if there is always something to celebrate, because there is. 

You will see even greater things in the coming year than you did in the former year.  Your latter years will be greater than your former years.  You have just begun to see and understand all that I want for you. 

We laid some great groundwork this year.  We laid a firm foundation to build on.  We have much to build but the foundation needed to be strong to hold it up.  You have a foundation now that will hold many bricks and stones.  You have a foundation that will withstand any storm.  You have a foundation that will last an eternity. 

I do love you so daughter.  If nothing else happened this year other than you understanding that and learning to really trust me, that would have been enough and miraculous all in itself.  The rest was fun too though, I have to admit. 

I love you and I will be with you always and forever.  You are shining like a golden ball of light.  My light shining though you will draw many in the next year.  Shine and I will draw people to me.  Keep doing all that I call you to. Keep trusting me.  Keep living with and loving me.  You will never regret a life with me, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete