Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 12, 2010

Spending time...

My prayer:
Mighty and awesome God.  I love you God. I cherish you. I am so grateful for you, I can never express it enough.  I am also so very tired tonight God.  I don't know what to say or what to pray; but, I love you and I always want to hear what you have to say no matter how tired I am.  What's on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:
My daughter.  I love you and our time together should never be a burden.  If you are tired, you should rest.  But I am glad that you want to spend time with me anyway.  Doing this, spending this time together at night, the last thing before you rest is good.  It gives us a chance to review the day. 

I like being the last thing you think about each day.  I like being the first thing you think about each day.  I love that you keep me in your mind and your heart every day.  You are my desire, my love and the apple of my eye.  I don't have one moment that you aren't on my mind.  You are my focus and my love, the target of my love. 

When you want to spend time with me, it just makes my heart swell.  It makes me so proud to be your Father.  It makes me proud to know you.  It may seem simple but your simple desire to want to be with me means more to me than anything else you can ever do. 

I love that you serve me and my kingdom. I love that you are constantly looking for ways to bless and be a blessing.  But more than any of that, your desire to spend time with me, talk with me, listen to me and love me, that means more than all the rest put together.  It is simple but it is true. 

We can share our love story for all eternity.  Every day getting closer.  Can you imagine how wonderful our relationship will be after ten thousand years of loving each other?  I can. 

I love you daughter.  Rest now and keep me in your mind and in your heart.  Let me be a part of everything you do and everything you are.  Keep me close.  I love it when you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment