Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Remember the dream...

My Prayer,
Another awesome night of worship in my car with a great friend.  Why is it some of the most amazing experiences of worshiping you seem to happen in my car? Guess it doesn't matter where it happens, as long as it happens! 

God, I am a little goofy tonight.  I'm not sure this prayer will make any sense.  Sometimes, when I spend time in the presence of your Holy Spirit, it just messes me up and leaves me goofy. 

I love you so much.  Thank you God for taking care of me, my friends, my family, and your children throughout the world  Thank you God for ALWAYS being there.  Every time I look for  you, you are always right there.  There is a song that says you are in the same place third time as you were the first time, that you aren't trying to hide.  Thank you for never hiding God.  Thank you that no matter how many times I lose my way, turn my back, get distracted or make a wrong choice, that you are always right there waiting for me in the last place I saw you. 

You make it so easy on us Lord.  We make it so hard but you make it so easy on us.  God I give you my whole life.  Every good bad and indifferent part of it.  I give you my work, my mind, my body and my spirit.  I give you my thoughts and my heart.  God I give you everything.  Laying everything down for you tonight God, not because you asked but just because I want to.  Just because you are my God and I trust you more than I even trust myself.  I am yours God.

What God Said Tonight;
Tonight has been beautiful and wonderful.  You ask why you have such amazing worship times in your car.  It is simple really, that is where you are taking time to worship me with no one watching, with no need to serve, with no need to be concerned that someone else is getting what they need.  You are just in direct contact with me, worshipping and loving me. 

There are those special people that I have put in your life that you can share those times with.  The people who give as much as they get.  The ones who can see those moments of worship for what they are and join you in worship of me.  Those are even more precious times because I am in the midst of you.  You are gathered in my name and I am in the midst of it. 

I love you daughter so much.  I enjoyed tonight as much or even more than you did.  You're going to remember tonight as significant in the days to come.  The prophecies of tonight were real and were from me.  Trust what you hear from me.  Don't doubt right now.  I need your whole faith.  You have given me your heart, your mind, your body and your spirit tonight.  Give me also your full faith.  Give me your trust that I will do what I said I will do.  I am not a man that I would lie.  I will do what I said I would do. 

You have several promises on your life and don't give up, I am not done fulfilling them yet.  You had the message on Joseph today.  I know you don't particularly like that one because it hits a bit too close to home but it is good and true and you must remember it. 

I want you to know that I am with you.  I want you to remember every dream I have given you and I want you to trust me to complete it. 

Rest awhile and be ready to go in the morning.  The next phase is nearly here.  I am watching over your dream and I will see it accomplished.  My love will assure it and my word is your promise.  I love you like fresh mown hay.  You are golden and ready to be gathered up for our true purpose.  Be quiet now and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment