Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 29, 2010

Perfect will...

My prayer:
Mighty God, ruler of the universe.  My prayer tonight is simple God, your will be done.  I pray God, in every situation, in every struggle, in every blessing that your will be done.  I pray God for your perfect will to be accomplished.  Nothing more and nothing less than your perfect will.  I pray God that every relationship in my life be in your perfect will, every action in my life be in agreement with your perfect will, every thought be in agreement with your perfect will.  God, I consciously decide to right now to choose your perfect will for my life.  In Jesus name, amen.

What God Said Tonight:
Good prayer my daughter and one that I can easily and readily see accomplished.  You are mine.  You are what I intended you to be and as such, my will is running at full throttle in your life. 

You are about to experience even more.  You are about to experience even higher levels.  I love you so much. You will continue in my perfect will for your life.  More than what is simply good, I want perfection for you.  You are poised for perfection through the blood of my sacrifice. 

You know there is some cost, there always is.  You will have your struggles, but only as a way of perfecting my will in you.  You will have your doubts but only as a way of strengthening your faith.  You will run in the wrong direction sometimes, but only as a way of being able to better see the right direction when you  correct your route. 

I love you daughter.  Keep me first and everything I have for you is yours.  Be the blessing I made you to be and live in my perfect will every day.  You are meant to live there forever.  Bask in my light and feel its warmth.  I am your beach, your ocean and your sun.  I am everything you need.  I am your mountain and your mountain mover.  I am all that you will ever need and I am yours.  Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment