Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Every day...

My prayer:
Wow God!  More opportunities today!!! You are so awesome.  I think I am actually beginning to understand when you say that you will pour out the blessing that I cannot contain!  Every day, there are new opportunities!  Sometimes, it seems like more than I can take on but as long as you are pouring out, I will open up and receive.  I love these seasons God!

I have had my fair share of dry, desert seasons where nothing seems to change and it is the same old thing day after day.  Those seasons are so hard.  I like this season so much more!  Life is exciting, fun and a little crazy! 

Ok, I will stop with the exclamation points but really...this is awesome.  You are awesome.  Life with you is awesome. 

God I pray that you guide me, help me to make wise decisions about the opportunities.  I pray God that you show me which are from you and which are not.  I pray God that you prosper the work of my hands so that whatever opportunities you tell me I should take, I am successful at. 

God I love you.  Thank you again.  "Thank you" is so paltry.  I really want a new vocabulary that lets me more appropriately thank you and appreciate you.  You are just so...well you know.  You are just so YOU!

What God Said Tonight:
I love you daughter.  You know that I love you more than I can tell you or even let you know in other ways.  I love blessing you. I love opening doors for you.  I love giving you opportunities to soar above what you thought was possible.  I love that you have lost the fear of stretching beyond what you think is possible.  I love that you are trusting me more and more every day.  I love that you are trusting yourself more and more every day. 

I love what we are doing in this season.  People are being touched and changed.  People are coming to understand me in a way that is more personal and more real than ever before in these last days. 

It is so important that people know me for real in these last days.  There will be so much deception and so much manipulation.  There will be so much misdirection.  People are going to have to know my voice as well as they know their own voice, their mom's voice, their spouse's voice.  They are going to need to be able to recognize me in the dark.  There are dark days coming and they will need to be able to recognize me to follow me out. 

I have a plan and future for all of my children.  It will require that they know me for real.  It will require that they know me for themselves.  They have to know me personally.  Not what someone told them I was but know me.  They have to know my heart.  They have to be able to recognize me to follow me out. 

Daughter, keep spreading the word.  Keep talking to me and about me.  Please daughter do not grow weary in well doing.  You are doing well.  Don't grow weary.  Stay balanced and run this marathon with me. 

I will always guide you, direct you and prosper you.  Those are solid promises on your life that you don't ever have to question.  Just stick with it.  Remain faithful, every day. 

I love you so much it hurts, but in a good way! Smile my daughter and rest in preparation of another day of opportunity tomorrow.  You are my golden light shining over the ocean of my people.  Guide them to me, shine on the rocks so they can steer around them.  Be my lighthouse every day.  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment