Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't forget your neighbor...

My prayer:
What a week God.  Who could have predicted all of the changes of this week.  Talk about your suddenlies!  I am still spinning a bit.  But in the middle of it all, I got to know that you were in charge and working it all out.  What an amazing blessing that is. I mean really, how great is that.  In the middle of chaos, I get to know and trust that

my Daddy is in charge and taking care of me. Nothing better than that. 

God I love you so much.  What would I do without you?  What would I have done if I had never known you?  If no one had ever told me about you and taught me how to get to know you?  God, that's why it is so important to me to show your people how to really know you.  I can't imagine life without this relationship with you and I don't want anyone to miss out on it.  You are so amazing and people need you even if they don't realize it. 

God I pray that you continue to show me ways to teach people how to get to know you.  New ways that really show you to people.  That really show people how to know you and be in a relationship with you.  I know that is what you want too so please help me to teach or show people how to get to know you. 

Thank you God for every amazing person you put in my life that showed me and show me how to know you better every day.  Continue please God to show yourself to me.  Please continue to take me deeper into this relationship.  God Let's go deeper.  I never want to live one day without you my God.

What God Said Tonight:
You are the teacher I made you to be and you can't help but teach.  I will keep showing you ways to do it because we are in this thing together.  We, my girl, are a team. 

You are so very precious to me.  I love how much you want to help.  I am so glad that you don't keep silent about our relationship.  I am so glad that you want others to share it. 

Remember to share the relationship with others both by showing what you have found with me but also in loving them.  Love the unlovable.  Show them that they are sons and daughters of the most high God no matter who they think they are, no matter where they came from, no matter what they have done.  Show people that I love them and always will through loving on them yourself. 

You have gotten so good at worshiping me and loving on me and I love that more than you can know.  But don't forget your neighbor.  Don't forget your friends.  Don't forget the life that you have still to live. 

You have so much to do so many new people to meet and to love.  You have a lifetime of amazing people that I will continue to bring into your life.  Before you realize it you will have friends and neighbors in every country around the world.  Be a good friend.  Be a good sister to them.  Remember to love them with the same love that you have for me. 

I am trusting you with many things right now but none of it is worth anything if you don't have love.  You need to love and be loved everyday.  I designed you for it. 

You also need to rest and I see you fading now.  Rest and sleep and tomorrow we will do,see and experience even more.  This week was big but wait until you see what is next.  You are ready.  Love you my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
    make known his deeds among the peoples!
    Sing to him, sing praises to him;
    tell of all his wondrous works!
    —Psalm 105:1-2

    ReplyDelete