Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow...

My prayer:
What a night of worship God, what a night of prayer. Mighty God you are so amazing. To feel your power. I know of about your power. I see your power at work but to truly feel your power.

You are something beyond words. You are something that I can never describe or even fully understand. My gratefulness for you cannot be expressed or understood. How God can I even talk to you when I know that you are so much more than anything I can ever understand.

God I am so unworthy of you. I am so grateful for you but so completely unworthy. Thank you Holy Spirit for the amazing presence you had tonight. Every prayer, every word was directly from you. We all experienced both you speaking through us and speaking to us. That was the truly amazing part. To receive as much as we all give. Wow. That is all I can say, Wow. My words, my self is so inadequate, I have to stop and let you talk.

What God said tonight:
Your experience of my love tonight is only a portion of what I feel for you. My Spirit was in each of you tonight and will continue to reside in you so that I can continue to work and speak in your lives and the lives around you.

You have no idea of the significance of this night or of the futures I have planned for each of you. You are my precious gems. You are what I intended you to be. Each of you in your uniqueness and in your similarities. Your willingness to serve, your love of me, your desire to be my hands and feet are the similarities that bond you. Your gifts are what what set you apart.

You are each needed and you are each set apart for a special service. You know your part. You are beginning to understand and help others to understand their parts. No part is more important than any other but all parts are important.

I love you daughter. Go inside and warm up. I am with you now and always and my love for you cannot be measured. You are not done. There is more to see experience and receive in this weekend. It is another beginning. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment