Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too good...

My prayer:
Wow God. I don't even know what to say! So many praise reports this week, it feels like a party! There is a part of me that is almost a little scared it is all so good. That is kind of crazy I guess. Getting scared because things are all turning out too good? Talk about never satisfied!

But God, you are so amazing. You make everything work out. Simple as that, waiting on you, trusting in you, doing whatever I know to do and you work it all out. I almost don't care what is next. Knowing that you have it planned out is enough for me for a change!

Lot's of exclamation points tonight!! I really am so excited! Thank you for getting the book published on Amazon. Thank you for the praise report on my friend's biopsies today, NO CANCER!!! You are so awesome God! Thank you for letting me see you and be a part of your healing. It is one of my favorite things to see you do. Thank you God for the breakthrough at my job. Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU!!! Gracias, Merci...ok those are the only other languages I know, but THANK YOU!!!

God I love you.

What God Said Tonight:
I celebrate with you! I love seeing you excited. I love the trust that you have right now. I want you to trust me like this when things don't seem to be going right too; but, consider this practice.

I love you so much and it is my great pleasure to bless you. It is my great pleasure to have you be a part of spreading my word, healing people. I love doing these things with you as much as you love them, maybe more.

I love being with you. I love each of you so much. I know I say it a lot, but you don't always hear it or believe it. I will keep saying it, keep showing you and keep at it till you know without doubt how much I love you. And more, that the love that I have for you will supply all of your needs, guide you always and insure that you are never alone.

My love is your provision. I will not let you go without. I will let you go through some things so you grow into everything that you were intended to be but I will always provide and always bless you.

You are walking into greatness and I am your guide. Rest and be ready for tomorrow. It is another opportunity to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment