Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shake it off...

My prayer:
Hi God. Today was rough but I get to end it here with you and that always makes it good. I am not sure what to say tonight. I kind of shut down today and it is hard to open up again.

I love you. I pray God for worship services tomorrow. I pray that you are present and achieving your will in every service. I pray God that people experience your love and get to know you better. I pray God that you inspire each person who is bringing your words, your teaching to your people. I pray God for every person who is serving you tomorrow. Give us strength and fill us to overflowing with your love. Help us to love and serve your people and you in excellence.

What is on your mind tonight God?

What God said tonight:
Wow, you are shut down tonight. You have closed out the whole world. I understand why, but you can't stay there. You have to come back out. The pain was momentary and you know it wasn't from me. You know it was your enemy. Will you let him win? Will you let him win so easily?

I built you to be stronger than that. You will put this behind you and you will move into your future with the love that I have put in you. You will know and trust that you have more to give. You will stop doubting the significance of you life. You will recognize that you are the head and not the tail. You will recognize that you are a royal priesthood and you will recognize that you are covered in the blood of Jesus and an adopted child with first son rights. You will remember and recognize all of this because you need to know exactly who you are to do what I have called you to do.

I can't afford to have you close yourself off. Not now, not ever. I need you to stay connected. I need you to stay connected and loving my people. I need you to stay connected to me.

You will rest tonight but tomorrow, you will leave it all behind and remember who you are in me. You will pull yourself up by your bootstraps and walk into the future that we have both been waiting for.

I love you daughter. Don't give up. Not now and not ever. Don't give up. I love you and I need you to be what I created you to be. Shake it off, like Paul and the snake, and move ahead. You are my precious baby girl and I will be with you every step of the way. Be healed and move forward, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment