Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mysterious...

My prayer:
Beautiful God. I love you God. You have seemed quiet today or maybe I just haven't been listening well enough?

Thank you God for the rest today God. Thank you for the amazing people in my life. Thank you for being my Lord.

God, I have this kind of uneasy feeling today and yesterday. I thought it was just the stress of getting everything done and maybe it is left over stress still. But I give it to you and pray that you give me your peace. If there is something I need to do or to change, please let me know and speak to me clearly. If it is just me being stressed, fill me with that peace that only you can give.

I love you God. You who know the end from the beginning. You who wrote the book. You who know everything that ever was or ever will be. I love you so much and I am so grateful that I can come to you with every thing on my mind. God you are so beautiful.

What God said tonight:
You are beautiful, you are my beautiful creation. I took every good thing I could think of and put it into you. You are my daughter and as such I give you my best. I will always give you my best.

Your uneasy feeling is not dread. If you look closely, it is anticipation. It is the anticipation of what we will do next and the move of God you are about to see. You will see great and amazing things and it is so exciting that you can feel it before you see it. Things are preparing in the spiritual realm that you cannot see but you can feel them.

You will have more and more of these occurrences. You will know them by asking me, I will tell you. I don't want you in the dark. I want you to understand what is happening . I want you to know so you can reflect it and explain it.

I never meant to be mysterious. I always meant for you to know me. It is just, there are so many facets to me. There is so much in me that it can seem mysterious. It can seem like I am hiding things from you when actually it is just that you can't yet comprehend all of it yet.

I want you to know me. We talked about that the other night. I want you to hear me. I want you to understand what I am doing so you can help and let others know.

I will continue to speak if you will continue to listen. This never has to end. For the rest of eternity, I will speak if you will listen. Go now and enjoy your friends. I will be with you even in that. I love you dearest daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment