Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 29, 2010

Exciting...

My prayer:
Wow God! What a roller coaster of a day! Today started with so many challenges, most of them small, annoying, stupid annoyances building to the news of a prayer not answered yet for a friend. I was so discouraged and angry! Before I say anything else, thank you God for not turning your back on me when I get angry. Thank you for listening to me even then. Thank you for loving me even then.

But then, tonight...WOW! Talk about a suddenly God! All of a sudden, the book is ready and published and more and more people are coming from all over to see what you are doing God! This is so exciting. I know I have said it a lot lately but thank you so much for letting me be a part of all this! Thank you God for talking to me each night, the ideas, the amazing people that you have brought to help and just everything. This is ALL YOU God! You get all the glory. Only the most high God can spread through the world this fast!!!

Thank you God for not letting me give up this morning. You know I was close! It all seemed like too much. And then, what a difference a couple of hours make! I am SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see what you do next! And, I'm also a little scared...I promise I will get over that but when you said the future would hold more than I could imagine, you were not kidding!

I love you God and pray that you pour our your blessing on my friends, my family, and your people throughout the world. I pray God that your love and your compassion surround your people tonight. I love you now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:
Didn't I say that everything was getting ready? Didn't I say this would be an exciting season and you would love it? Haven't I said for months and years that this time was coming?

I know it was hard to wait, but the wait prepared you. The wait allowed for everything to come into alignment. And, now, everything is right where it should be.

Do not be afraid. We are in this together. You will never have to walk this road alone. I made the road and I will guide you down it.

I love you and love that we are here now. You are where I need you to be and this is going to be awesome, amazing and incredible. Your future is bright. As my lighthouse, my reflected light, you will shine into the future. You will help others to see their dreams. You will help others to realize the life they can have in and with me. You will be an example of what relationship with me can be like, if they want it. I wish more would want it.

I love you daughter. Today was exciting, tomorrow is time to rest a bit. Stay balanced. Don't burn out now. I know you want to ride this momentum and rush ahead because it so exciting, but wait on my and my guidance and I promise it will all continue to happen in my perfect timing and excellence. I love you, rest now and prepare for the next thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment