Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Desires of your heart...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my Lord, my everything. The weekend is done and it was an awesome start. I can't wait to see what we accomplish this week. Although, right at this moment, I am so exhausted I am having trouble imagining accomplishing anything.

God, I realized something this weekend. You know the scripture where you say that you will give us the desires of our hearts? Did you mean that you would give is the things that we want or did you mean that you would put those desires in our hearts? Does it mean that you will give us what we want or does it mean that you will cause us to want things? I probably need to study that a bit more but I thought I would start by asking the author.

I love you God and trust you. I believe that we are on the edge of seeing some amazing things happening in your kingdom and I am so deeply honored that I get to be a part of it.

God I pray your blessings and your protection over family and friends throughout the entire week. Keep them safe. Help them to see the dream, the desire and to receive it too.

I love you God. I truly adore you.

What God said tonight:
You are my dream. You are my one desire. I have you in my heart and etched on the palm of my hand. I will never forget or forsake you. I will be with you always. I an the author and finisher of your faith. I am the reason for you to live and the reason you serve. I am everything at the same time.

Just like that, I put the desires in your heart and then I make sure you get those things that you desire. It is in full agreement with the way that I work. I would never want to give you something that would hurt you and sometimes you want things, on your own that are dangerous to you. I won't give those things to you because I can't be the source of harm coming to you.

However, I can put desires in your heart for the right things, the good things, the things that will elevate me and my kingdom and bless you with a blessing that overflows.

It is not important that you walk away from this with full understanding of it. I have a long time to help you understand. But I do need you to understand it someday. If you can get this one concept, so many things will become clear. So many things will make sense.

I need you to rest and to listen carefully for my voice tomorrow. Keep you plans flexible tomorrow. I have some divine appointments and I want to bring around you the people you will need in the next 90 days. I love you. Rest now but be ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment