Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Change your focus...

My prayer:
Mighty God, I am spent, done in, nothing left. But enough about me. You are my strength. What do you have on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
When in doubt, change your focus. When things don't seem to make sense, change what you are looking at. When you look at me, when you look at my plan, when you look at how I see things, do things and plan things, you will get the perspective you need.

Your attitude determines where you go and your attitude is determined by having the right perspective. I am always the right perspective. If your attitude isn't where it should be, change your focus. You spent most of today looking at the situations and not enough time looking to me. That is when you get exhausted and frustrated like you are right now. You don't have to tell me, I see it. I know that you are here only out of obedience tonight and that is ok. I am glad you are here. But change your focus and you will let go of the anger, the frustration and you will be able to enjoy me and enjoy our time together.

It is so much better that way. I love you so much. I will always love you. I love you when you love me back and I love you when you get angry. I love you when you are frustrated and I love you when you are happy. But the thing is, life is better for you when you can be happy and not angry, at peace and not frustrated.

You can get into the good place, the right place just by changing your focus. Focus on me and eventually, you can't help but feel loved, feel joy, feel peace, because, that is who I am.

I love you my sweet daughter. Rest tonight. Tomorrow will be better. You and me forever.

1 comment:

  1. There just is no substitute for the peace of God, thank you for being faithful Marilyn, we don't hear it enough, thank you, thank you, thank you, for your friendship and your faithfulness, I look forward to what God said tonight I am blessed by your honest and open dialogue with Jeshua, and I look forward to fighting the good fight with you.
    May God bless your works in the world, that you may draw others to God's mountain.
    May God choose the leaders portion for you , that you may carry out the Lord's righteous will in the land.
    May you be favored of your brothers and sisters, and may you strength never fail you to the end of your days.
    Father bless Marilyn's home and her work, that her sacrifices may end in an abundance, and her house be filled with your treasures in Jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete