Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You are very good...

My prayer:
Awesome God, all powerful God, all knowing God, lover of my soul and heavenly Father. You are so incredible. Thank you for this day of freedom and joy! Thank you for so quickly providing an opportunity for me to use the recent struggle to help someone else. You are simply GOOD! I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God said tonight:
It's a good time and the right season to begin new things. It is the time for you to take all that you have learned and create. You have experienced a lot of things, good, bad and indifferent. All of these will be used to help people.

I know your heart dear and I know that it is what you want to do. Help people. I know how you have tried so many avenues, some more successful than others. We are entering a season where your effectiveness, my effectiveness through you will explode.

You are everything I intended you to be. You are ready to do this. I am sorry that your preparation involves pain sometimes. You are getting so much better and letting go of that pain when it is gone though. That will serve you well. I can not promise a pain free life. I can promise a life where you will always triumph over the pain as long as you stick with me and don't give up.

You are my precious child, my precious gift to myself. I created you to love you. I created you to love me. We are in the middle of our love story and it is good.

You are not everything that you will be but you are everything I intended you to be at this time. Don't envy others. They have been called to their own thing. This is your thing and it is good. When I created the world, I looked at what I created and said "It is good." When I create man, when I created you, I said "it is very good." You are very good. You are covered in my blood and you are very good. You are what I intended. You are my intended.

I love you. Stay faithful and be everything you know how to be. Love how I showed you to love, teach how I showed you to teach. I don't need you to teach what others have taught, that was their call. Teach what I have taught you. Love you, rest tonight, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment