Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Share everything...

My prayer:
You are so truly beautiful. You are so amazing and so beautiful. You're here, now and so beautiful. God I worship you. I love you. I surrender everything to you, right now and right here. I hold nothing back God. I hold nothing back from you. Everything in me is already an open book to you, but I make a conscious choice to give you it all anyway. I love you. God you presence is amazing. Just sitting in the midst of you. Your presence all around...so beautiful. What do you have for me tonight God? What do you have for us?

What God said tonight:
This is good. Your getting use to being in my presence all of the time. I want to be in every part of your life. I don't want to be relegated to Sundays, or to "prayer time." What if you had a husband and told him you only wanted to see him on Sunday or only twice a day during a time that you pick? I am guessing he wouldn't be your husband for long.

I love you so and this, this consistent constant togetherness is what I want. I want to share everything with you. I want to be in every relationship that you have. I want to be in your work. I want to be in your play and in your rest. I want to live with you in your home and drive with you in your car. I want to laugh with you and cry with you. I want to be with you always. When I say that I don't just mean that I want to be with you forever, although I do, but what I mean is that I want to be with you always, all the time. When you are awake and when you are asleep.

Now, I have promised you that I will never leave you, so truth is, I am always with you whether you realize it or not. But when you realize it, when you sense my presence, when you remember me, share with me, talk with me, and invite me to be a part of everything...that is special. That is what I want. That is when I can really move in your life. That is when I can help you help others. That is when we can accomplish anything.

I love you. I love you. Keep me close. Recognize me in every moment. Live with me in you and will see great things. Do you love this as much as I do? Do you love this closeness like I do. I can feel your heart and know that you do. My sweet child. Tomorrow will be awesome, amazing and filled with more opportunity to experience me.

1 comment:

  1. THat's the hard part for me.....keeping in God's presence at all times. Or should i say, keeping God in my presence at all times. How grateful I am that He never loses sight of me.

    ReplyDelete