Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rest...

My prayer:
God, today was a really good day. Church, a hike, finishing the Prayer and Worship segment for How to hear from God and all of it with you in charge. That's what made it good. You make everything good God.

Thanks for the reminder of the destiny you have for me. I don't understand why it is so hard for me to remember that there is always a point to everything you do. God, I love you and trust you. You were right, things don't seem to be working out the way I thought they would, but I trust you to make it all work out in the end. I trust that your way is better than the way I had all figured out. I trust that you will always lead me, guide me, direct me, love me and bless me.

Thank you for the amazing teachers and friends that you have put in my life that helped me to learn that.

God I pray as I go into this new week that your will is accomplished in my life. I pray God that you give me the wisdom, the patience, the awareness and the skills to meet every need that you need me to meet. God I pray that you make me a blessing to everyone I encounter. God I pray for effectiveness this week. I pray for a greater level of effectiveness this week.

I love and praise you God, putting my whole life in your hands freely with no hesitation.

What God said tonight:
I know that you are wondering what is next. I know that you want to understand the why and the how of it all. You will know in time, but trust is what I need from you now. It is like I said on the hike today, or I guess you really said it. I don't need you to understand right now, I need you to trust. I don't need you to have wisdom right now, I need you to say yes.

I love you daughter and I am so glad that we are to a point in this relationship that I can ask for your trust and you can give it so quickly and so freely. That is a lot of progress in not a lot of time.

I will promise you again that it really is all worth it. I promise that some day, it will make sense to you. I promise that someday the why and the how will be clear. But for now, just trust and love.

Today was good, but you worked more than you needed to. Don't forget balance. Don't forget that you need a sabbath. I created that day of rest because you need it.

You will have another busy week. I will help you to rest if you let me. I need you rested to hear me and do my will. I need you to be full and not drained if we are going to get the work done this week. Take your rest as serious as you do your work. Understand that without it, you are less useful to me.

I know how you love me and how you love to serve me. The Martha in you is strong. Nourish the Mary in you my girl. Rest, worship, love and keep me at the center of everything. You know I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about Adam and Eve walking with God in the cool of the day, that always brings me peace.

    ReplyDelete