Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Miracles...

My prayer:
My Lord, God Almighty. I am not sure what to pray tonight. I am kind of at a loss for words. Today was good. Thanks for the sleep last night. It really helped. Thanks for the help getting everything done today. Thanks for being with me all day.

God tomorrow is Sunday where we all get together to worship you and learn more about how to live our lives for you. God I pray for something new, different, more tomorrow during church services. God I pray that you begin showing up in ways that no one can deny that you are you and no one can deny your power.

I pray God that you help me to serve wherever and however you need me tomorrow. I thank for the opportunity to serve you and your people. I pray God for a clean heart and a focused mind so that nothing interferes with my ability to serve you, worship you and learn more about you.

I pray God that your presence is so real that people leave their service tomorrow changed and ready to do something new for you. I pray this God in the name of Jesus Christ who saved me. Love you God.

What God said tonight:
For someone who didn't have much to say, you ended up saying quite a bit.

I want to begin showing up in new and unusual ways. I want to start really surprising people and shake them out of their complacency.

It is hard to surprise people in this generation. They have seen so much, real and imagined. They have experienced so much, they tend to be jaded or closed off to the possibility of the miraculous. They tend to think everything is a hoax, a scam and they aren't going to be taken in by it. If me showing up and knocking down a building around people would get their attention and let them know I am God, I would do it. But that doesn't move people.

People only believe what they see working or not working in the lives of the people around them that they know and trust. That is the only thing that truly moves people to come to me and to trust me. That is why you can't be silent. That is why you must continually tell people and let people see me work in your life. Let them see our relationship. Let them see how living for me is so much better than anything else. That will convince people. Not another miracle.

I will continue to do miracles because I am the God of miracles. But I don't expect the miracles to convince people I am God. I expect your life to do that. I expect our relationship to do that. Make sure they can see it. I love you daughter and look forward to being at service with you tomorrow. It will be good. I have a surprise for you, a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment