Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Love with skin on...

My Prayer:
Father, Daddy, God, Lord, Provider. My God I love you. I don't even know if I will ever have the words or the ability to tell you about my love for you. And yet, there are nights like tonight, where my love for you and your love for me are not quite enough. God, it is like someone said, I forget who, sometimes I need someone to love me with skin on.

I need people around me God. I understand that for some reason you have me more isolated in this season, but after having the blessing of people in my life for the last several years, it is hard to do without them. I miss having the love and support of your people in my life. I know they are still there but everyone has their own stuff going on and no one really seems to have the time to just talk, connect and love.

I know that it is a lack in me that the love you have for me is not enough. It should be. You are so amazing, your love so encompassing, it should be enough to know how much you love me. And sometimes, a lot of the time, it is. But tonight, it isn't. I am sorry for the lack in me but it isn't.

I need people God. I need them to love and I need them to love me. I haven't always felt this way. There were years where I didn't think I needed anyone. You remember those years where I was ready to drive off the overpass every night... But now, I know I need people.

Am I messing up? Am I not reaching out enough? Do I need to spend more time giving? Have I become self centered again God? What ever it is, let me know. Show me so I can change.

I love you! You are everything God and nothing is worth anything without you. But you have shown me the value of connecting and loving people. The value of receiving love from people. And I need that back in my life. Please God, help me in this season. I don't understand it. I am trying but I just don't. I love you.

What God said tonight:
You are making yourself miserable. This feeling of isolation, loneliness is not real and not what I have for you. You are meant to connect with those around you. You are meant to reach out to others around you . I need you to. There is no other way for my word to be spread. Just because the method has changed, doesn't mean that the purpose and plan has changed.

I love you and I will never leave you. I will always make sure that there are people in your life surrounding you in prayer, love and peace. I will always make sure you have everything and everyone that you need. I have people who need you that you have never met. I have people who need your talents, your gifts that you don't know now and you may never know them but they will know you. They will know that you are the conduit of my love an my knowledge.

You continue to pay attention to me, to my leading to my commands and I will guide you. I will provide for you. I will love you more than any person could ever love you. You will never know love as great as mine. You will never receive love or peace as great as what I can give you.

Don't covet the love of others when you have me. I will bring you love on this earth. I will bring you great and amazing love that you can not fathom at this point. But first you must recognize that my love is better than anything else. You must know that my love is greater and is always there for you.

Rest in my love tonight and always. Love me and let me love you for now is the time for great love to be recognized and realized. Stay with me tonight. Don't rush off. Stay with me and let me heal, restore and love you. You are my precious amazing daughter and I love you more than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment