Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's the heart...

My prayer:
God, my God. I don't know how to express how I feel tonight. I don't know how to tell you how amazing you are. I don't know how to let you know how much I appreciate you and all that you are doing. My words seem so inadequate. I feel like I have said it all before and it doesn't say enough.

If I could write songs, maybe I could find the words to tell you. If I could speak more eloquently, maybe I could find the rights words. If I knew how to do it better, I would.

I love you. Your presence in my life is more important than the breath in my lungs. I wouldn't care to take another single breath if you were not with me. God, hear my heart tonight. Show me how to worship in spirit and in truth. Show me how to love you. Show me what matters to you.

Thank you for every opportunity you have brought me. Thank you for every miracle you have done. Thank you for loving me through every hurt. Thank you for prospering me. Thank you for taking care of my family, my friends. Thank you for dreams being realized. thank you for healing us inside and out.

I love you.

I LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, you don't have to try so hard, although I appreciate that you try. It shows me how much it means to you. That you care enough to struggle to find the words or the actions to show me love, means more than the words or actions themselves. There is the saying that it is the thought that counts. It is true. It is the thought, the heart that matters.

I see your heart. I see your love. I know what all of this means to you. I know what I mean to you. And as much as I mean to you today, as we continue to walk through life together, we will get closer, and I will mean even more to you.

There will be a day when there is no distance between you and me. We get closer everyday and one day, we will be as one. You sing that song about "until you and I are one." That day is coming.

I love you so much. I want you to feel that love tonight. See my heart as I see yours. Experience the overflow of love that I have for you. Fill up on it. Fill to overflow on my love. I will never run out of love for you. Come to me whenever you need a refill. I always have more.

Love out of the love we have for each other. Love you neighbor, your friend, your enemy , the stranger as an overflow of my love for you. Keep love as the center and the purpose and you will never lose.

Give, love, pray, worship and relax. I have it under control. I love you back, now and forever. Rest in my love tonight again. I never tire of your love or of loving you. There is nothing that I would rather do.

No comments:

Post a Comment