Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am in you...

My prayer:
Mighty powerful loving amazing God. You are so good! You are the peace in the craziness. You are the joy in the pain. You are the love in the hatred. You are mine God and I am yours.

I love you so much. I hope that I never lose this true appreciation for you God. I don't ever want to take you for granted. I don't ever want to forget that you are everything good in my life. Everything that I have ever done that was worthwhile was because you did it. God, the things in me that are good are your gifts to me. You are responsible for every good thing I have ever known, ever done or am.

God, sometimes I don't think I am much, that I don't do enough, I don't love enough, I don't help enough. God, sometimes I am just not enough. God I want to be your hands and feet all of the days of my life. God let me serve you and show you how I love you.

God, what is on your mind tonight?

What God said tonight:
What are you looking for tonight daughter? I am here and can provide all of your needs. You need to ask though.

Today is not an end. Today was a beginning. Every day in your life is a beginning. Your days are created to start new things. Your days are not without purpose. Every day is moving the plan forward. Every day is a new opportunity to find me and get closer to me.

I don't need you to perform for me. Be careful to not expect me to perform for you. I will meet all of your needs out of my riches in glory. I will hear your prayers and answer them before you are even done speaking. I will perform great miracles. But I will do all of those things because of who I am.

If you have a day where you haven't seen me moving in your life, look closer. I am in every breath you take. I am in every thought you have. I am in every action you take and every person you meet. I am so embedded in your life, there is no you without me And, I love it. I love being that close to you.

Don't be discouraged. Don't get down because you didn't see the heavens open and the earth move today. You will, when it is time. There is truly a time for every season. Trust, pray, rest, live and love. Easy formula. Know that I am in you and everything you do. Shine bright for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... "I don't need you to perform for me". When i read those words, immediately i felt like "ahhhh....pressure's off so I can be me, the one and only me that God created". It's that kind of unconditional, perfect love that makes me want to be better and to approach everyone I meet with the same love God has for me.

    ReplyDelete