Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Give it away...

My prayer:
God, I love you and remain in awe. What's on your mind tonight?

What God said tonight:
Your worrying about the wrong things. You are worrying about the things to come, trying to figure it out, but you should know by now that I have this all taken care of. The timing, the content, the response, everything. I have ordered your steps and you just need to keep up.

I know you didn't bring up the worry, but I have been with you all day and know what's been on your mind. I know your prayers before you say them. I know your needs before you do. That doesn't mean that I don't want you to ask. "You have not because you ask not" is a very true statement. But sometimes, when we are close like this, you don't always have to say it for me to answer it.

I want you to have such confidence in my direction over your life that you don't worry about anything. I want you to trust so much in what I am doing that you don't ever lean on your own understanding of the situation. You will be moving into areas and arenas that you could not imagine before. You will need to trust me as you move into these areas.

You know what I can do. Stop worrying about what you can or can't do. I will work in you and take care of all that we need to accomplish. I love you and I will prosper you. You are the head and not the tail You are a royal priesthood. You are the apple of my eye.

You are all of this, but not for your own sake. You are all of this for the sake of others. I bless you so that you bless others. I prosper you so you will prosper others. I take care of your needs so you will take care of others. I love you so you will love others.

Every gift I give you is meant to be given away. But don't worry, everything you give away will come back to you multiplied, so that you can give it away and so it can come back multiplied again. Sowing and reaping is a real principle. It is true of everything in your life. I sow into your life and expect to reap the benefits. You sow into others lives and you will see the benefit. You will always receive more than you can give as long as you never stop giving.

I love you sweet daughter. One day closer to the next step...

2 comments:

  1. Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 11You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

    12This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 2 Corinthians 9:10-12

    ReplyDelete