Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trust...

My prayer:
Sweet father who loves me so much. Can I just spend some time telling you how wonderful you are? You are so patient, you never give up on me. You wait it out and trust that I will come to my senses and come to you eventually.

God thank you for the struggles and the lessons learned through them. I would be a pretty boring and shallow person if I never went through anything. Thank you for the trouble in life, not because of the trouble itself, I don't like the trouble, but I love the things I learn from it. I love that each thing, each struggle, each storm, each attack, each wrong decision, leads me back to you eventually. And once I am back, I am stronger, more loving, more merciful and more understanding than I ever was before. Thank you for using every single thing in my life to make me a better person and to bless the people in my life. I thank you that everything you bring me through will be one more thing that I can help someone else through someday.

God today was good. Busy, but good. Isn't it funny that now that I remembered what you told me to do, I am suddenly so busy that I don't have time to do it. But I commit tonight God to spend a portion of everyday working on the new training program about how to hear from you. Even if it is only 10 minutes, I will spend some time on developing it. I ask for your help in getting it done God.

God I pray over my family and friends. You know their situations, their struggles, their needs and I pray God that you move in their lives in a whole new way. I pray God that your power, direction and love be evidenced in their lives. I pray God that you comfort and love them so they know that it is you.

I love you God. You are truly my joy.

What God said tonight:
What is different about tonight? There is a great weight that is lifted. There is a pressure, a false expectation that you are no longer being tormented by. You are free, not just for today but from now on. You will not have to worry about that feeling, that weight, that restriction coming back. We are done with that one forever.

You will of course have new struggles in the future and we will get through those too. There is a way to live where the struggles truly just roll off your back. There is a way to live at such a great level of trust that you are never without my joy or my peace. It isn't easy in some ways but in some ways it is the easiest thing in the world.

Practice trust. Practice trusting. When you truly trust me and know who I am, how much I love you, there is no need for fear, pain or worry. There is no room for those things in the presence of true trust.

Can you learn to trust me like that? Can you try? I will help... I love you more than I loved living. I loved you so much, I gave up living for you. What more do you need to trust me? What questions do you have? It is ok, I can take it. Think about it daughter. Think about the things that keep you from trusting me wholly and let's talk about it tomorrow. Me + you = true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment