Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 2, 2010

Needs...

My prayer:
My Father, my home, my God, I love you. God I lean on you. I call on you God to meet every need. My needs, my family's needs, my friends' needs and your kingdom's needs.

God, there are so many needs in this world. Right now there are floods killing thousands, fires killing thousands, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes all killing and destroying. God, it is too much to even really think about sometimes, and that is just the natural disasters.

In addition to that is the everyday extreme poverty of people who have no food to eat, no roof over their head. They have so little God and they are in every country in the world. They could easily be me.

God, when I think about it all, I get overwhelmed. I want to help. I want to do something that will make a difference, but it is all so overwhelming. So, tonight, I am doing the one thing I know to do that can actually help. God I pray that you step in and help. I pray God that you meet their needs out of your riches in glory. God I lift them up to you and pray that you see and meet them right where they are. I send your provision to them God. You can change their situation. I pray God that you step in and provide a way out.

I thank you God in advance for mighty testimonies of how you showed up in their lives and saved people, saved homes, provided food, provided shelter. I pray God that you do it in a way that there is no doubt that it is you that showed up in their lives. I pray God that it is so obvious that they have to recognize the awesome power of El Shaddai.

I bind satan off of their lives in the name of Jesus and call on you God to show up and change their circumstance. In this rescue God, I pray that you flood them with your love. I pray God that they know your intense love for them even as they see you move in their lives.

Thank you Father. I love you so much.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, thank you for bringing me this prayer tonight. I will honor your prayer and I will show up in peoples' lives. My power will go out tonight and make a difference.

I will never call you to do more than I have equipped you for. I will never call you to do what I have promised to do. Your part, your responsibility is to recognize the need and bring it to me. I will let you know if there is more for you to do in any situation. Sometimes, I will need you to give. Give money, time, love or things. Your generosity in these times will make a way for you. But right now, I am just glad that you have brought it to me.

There are miracles on their way right now. You may not hear about them but they are on the way. I know you want to hear about them. I know you love to hear the outcome, but tonight is not about the outcome. It is that you trusted me and came to me to take care of burdens that are too big for you to handle.

I love you daughter. Your needs will continue to be met and I will rebuke the devourer in your life now and forever. I love you so much. I love that you recognize that as much as food or water, people need love. Keep loving people for me. Even when they don't love you back. Even when they push you away. Even when they lie about you. You just keep loving and let me take care of the rest. To love in spite of the circumstance is the true test.

I love you because of and in spite of you darling daughter. You are my heart's desire. Be at peace and be well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment