Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My first love...

My prayer:
Well God, there certainly was a lot of change today! I love you and I just want to hear from you tonight God. What is on your mind? What do you want to talk about tonight?

What God said tonight:
My turn huh? Ok, I want to make sure you know some important truths. I want to make sure you know who you are and the impact you have. I think that sometimes you are worried that you won't make a big enough impact. You need to see it from my perspective, one soul is the whole world to me. If all you accomplished in your whole life is to lead one person to live for me, your life would be worthwhile.

I love you. I know I say it a lot, but you need to hear it. I think you forget sometimes that love and how amazing it really is. I think that sometimes you get complacent in the love and forget how amazing it was the first time you felt it. We have been together so long now, you sometimes expect it to be there and forget to be in awe. Not always, but sometimes.

It is so important that you truly know my love for you. It is the only way that you can love others the way I need you to. I need you to show them my love. You can't do that if you take my love for granted. I could take the love away for a minute to remind you of what it was like, but I don't want to. I love you so much that not loving you, even for a second , is unthinkable. So, I just need you to reflect, to think about it for awhile so you can regain the awe and appreciation for my love and my presence in your life. Return to your first love sweetness.

You are my very own. I love you more than words can express and I will never leave you. You are so important to me. Every hair on your head, every thought in your head, everything you do, everything you feel is fascinating to me. I am constantly fascinated by you. You are my daughter, my creation, my bride and I love you. It is important that you know this as well as you know your own name.

Trust me and I will take care of your every need. Working toward a goal is good. Working for me is GREAT! I love you in every piece of my heart. Stay well and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment