Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ILY...

My prayer:
Mighty God you are incredible! God I love it when you tell me things in different ways to make sure I know it is true and from you!! Tonight was confirmation of so many things. Thank you God.

I will do my best to be true to the calling you have on my life. To not follow others' ways of doing things but to do things like you have shown me. I will do my best to remember that you are in charge and have everything under control despite what I am seeing. I will trust you Lord. I do trust you Lord.

You are everything God. You are my future and my present. You are the love of my life and all that I live for. I am so in love with you God. Your sweet care and carefulness with me makes me feel so precious and tended. I love you and long for these moments of closeness when I can just sit in your presence. Your love, your presence is so sweet. You fragrance is so beautiful. Your peace is so perfect.

You are my God, Lord, Saviour, Healer, Teacher, Father, Husband and Friend. You are everything I need and I am complete with you God. I pray God that you continue to draw me in even closer. I pray God that you teach me how to love you better. I pray God that you teach me how to love people better. I pray God that you make me the blessing that you have been to me. I am my Father's daughter and I want to be like you Daddy! I pray it in Jesus name, amen.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter of mine. You have learned so much this week. You have grown and it is good. You are listening, paying attention and you will need everything you have learned for the next steps, stages and seasons.

Your life is a continual preparation for the next level. Some people can stay in one place, one season for a long time and be very satisfied. I made some people to be that stable person who remains in the one place and is the center cog that others revolve around. That is an important position and an important need in my kingdom.

You on the other hand are made to establish things and move into new things. You will be continually growing and building and doing the new thing. I made you that way so you could get things moving. You will always be faithful, you have learned the value of faithfulness and loyalty. But you will always be following the new thing that I need done. You will leave the maintenance of things in the very capable hands of the people I bring to you to raise up to leadership.

This is what I need you for. Knowing your place and position in life is important. You get a lot more done if you aren't trying to do someone else's job.

I love you my precious child. I haven't told you that enough lately. You need to know that I love every cell that is in you. You are made of the love of God. You are my precious and perfect daughter. You are covered in the blood of my son who died for your sin and you are covered in him. He is the blanket to your soul and will keep you safe, covered and redeemed all the days of you life.

Your trust in me is begining to grow. With that trust, we can do even more amazing things. And, most importantly, with that trust, you can experience a greater level of love from me. It isn't that I love you more. I love you to the ends of time with more power and more intensity that you could ever receive. But your trust in me allows you to receive more of that love than in the past. You aren't trying to protect your heart as much any more. You can trust me with your heart. I consider it more precious than my own. I will protect it always.

I will be your covering, your mentor your guide. Receive my love, my protection, my guidance that we can be and do everything that is for you to do. My love for you is deeper than the ocean and greater than the universe. There is no end to my love for you. My love is not tied to an event, your actions or any circumstance. My love is tied to you, your soul, the essence of who you are. I am tied to you with a bond that will never break.

I love you. When in doubt, hear me, I love you. When you are afraid, hear me, I love you. When you are waiting, hear me, I love you. When you are challenged, hear me, I love you. When you rest, hear me, I love you. At ALL times, hear me, I LOVE YOU! Rest sweetly daughter and know that we are right where we need to be. ILY! My new abbreviation for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment