Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Experience life...

My prayer:
God, we have been talking most of the day today. Thank you for all of your direction and help today. Thank you for showing yourself in unexpected places today. Thank you for fresh perspective and amazing friends.

God, I am not sure what is next, but I trust you and trust that you will always do what is best for me. That sounds all nice and good now, but you know that most of today, I haven't been in this place. Most of the day I have been in a state of limbo that was really uncomfortable and I complained about it quite a bit.

What helped the most today was reading something you told me last week that I had forgotten about. That is what is so great about you, about your word and your words. Because it is alive and active, your word can bring great revelation at one time and the same word can bring great revelation to an entirely different situation at a different time.

You are amazing God. How do you always know what I need? Not what I want but what I need? How do you always know what is best? Probably part of that all knowing thing. I have a God that I can trust to always know what is best and who will always act in my best interest. That is very cool. Love you God. I wait in anticipation for your surprises this week.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, you are in a better position, a better place than you know. Things are moving in the spiritual realm that you don't see yet but will be evident later.

Life is not an event, it's an ongoing experience. There is no "arriving." You will never be "there" or be all that. You will always be becoming... Your life will always be happening. You keep waiting for the big "aha, I've arrived!" There is no arrival but you are always in the process of arriving. Experience the process.

Every ending is a beginning and every beginning is an ending. In between is life. Find the joy in this moment. Find the purpose in this moment. Continue that in each moment of your life and you find yourself happy most of the time. Focus on the donut sprinkles, not the donut hole...you said it yourself. Focus on what is there, not on what isn't there yet.

You will be so blessed in this life. You will see such amazing things. Yes, wait with anticipation, but don't expect the waiting or anticipation to stop once the thing you are waiting on arrives. Once it is here, you will just start waiting on the next thing.

Enjoy the process because, really it is all process.

I love you and will never leave you. That is a constant truth you will never need to doubt. Sleep well tonight. You are in my perfect plan for you life. Trust me, don't look at the storm, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment