Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Can you get ready quick?

My prayer:
God your Holy Spirit presence remains so strong. What an amazing night. God, I have no words for tonight. Your healing power, your prophesied word, your love and restoration over our lives. God we had a more intense worship and prayer session in the front seats of my car tonight than I can ever remember in a church service.

God, when your Spirit is present in that tangible way, that way that I can feel you, sense you, hear you and smell you...that is what I live for. Those moments of intense connection with you. Those moments when I can touch you and feel you. Those moments when through that touch, I can touch others and see your power manifest in their lives. To see your power fix the thing that is trying to kill them. To make whole the emptiness that has threatened to overtake them.

And God, thank you for encouraging me in the areas where I was discouraged today. Thank you for reminding me of the promises and confirming the validity of them.

I love you God. I told you tonight that I trust you with all of it God. I meant it, I trust you with all of it I take my hands off and pray your direction and your sovereign power in my life. God I am yours. I reach out to you and trust you to always be there to catch me.

I trust you to work everything for my good and that you will never let me enter a battle without you. I will never face tragedy or pain without you. I will never have to celebrate a victory alone because you will always be there to celebrate with me. God it is late and my mind is wandering. I love you and your will.

I pray your blessing and anointing on services tomorrow. I pray in particular over the people being baptized tomorrow. There is no more powerful symbol of our submission and commitment to you God. Bless them God as they publicly declare you as Lord of their lives. I pray God that everything be done decently and in order that you are able to accomplish all that you want to. In Jesus name, amen.

What God said tonight:
Stay with me here daughter, don't go to sleep yet. I have some important things to say tonight and I need your full attention. Your faithfulness in being here tonight is noticed and appreciated. I come to expect it from you but that doesn't make me appreciate it less.

There is so much to say and so little time. In the coming days, I need you to remember every lesson I have taught you. I need you to remember every sermon you have heard preached. I need you to have the knowledge and wisdom of Solomon.

Big changes are coming, there is a storm and potential trouble involved, but it is nothing you can't handle, with my help. I just means some more shifting in your ideas. Ready? Can you get ready quick?

I love you more than the desert loves the rain. I love you more than the sky loves the sun. I love you more than life. I am your unfailing father and lord. Don't leave me at the altar, follow through on this thing with me.

I love you and will continue to bless your work. You will know that I am God and in charge. You have come to recognize me in every situation. That is so good, because you will need to know this.

Rest before you fall asleep looking at us. Be good. Not In the sense of following the rules necessarily, but be inherently good. Be like me. I love you sweetness.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first 90 days of sharing, thank you, it has been a source of tremendous blessing and healing, I am so looking forward to what God has to share in this next season.
    Don

    ReplyDelete