Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time to celebrate...

My prayer:
Mighty God. You really can turn it all around so quickly. What an amazing day! Thank you for your favor, for great friends, for great new ideas...You are so amazing and incredible and I am just basking in your glory tonight God.

I am so at peace and so completely satisfied in you tonight God. I love you so much. I worship you. You and all that you do continue to amaze me, astonish me and fill me with a joy that cannot be contained. Life with you is so GOOD! Even in the hard times, One day of hard times with you is so much better than a lifetime of the best times without you. You make this all worth it God! And, then, you just start popping out blessings on me out of no where! I love your surprises God! Thank you God!!!

What God said tonight:
It is time to celebrate again! Every season of struggle and hardship is followed with a season of thanksgiving and celebration. It is just the way it is. You are in your season of blessing and how you got here is simple. During the hard time, you gave it all up to me, you didn't hold back. That let me heal and restore you.

Remember this time for the next season of struggle. It will come and if you remember how we dealt with it this time, you will be a step up next time. I gave you a brain to learn with. Don't stop learning or thinking just because you are trusting me. Trust in me with all of you, your mind, your soul and your body.

Your heart is mine and I am so in love with you it is crazy. We will never be apart and every storm and every celebration is ours together. Every accomplishment and every failure is ours together. Remember me at all times so you never feel abandoned. I am with you always. Let's continue to celebrate! It is a season of growth and new ideas and birthing of dreams. Your dreams and others' dreams.

It is time to walk into the purpose you have been prepared for. There is no need to wait any longer. Your time is here. Come rest in me and be my bride. We have much left to do, but plenty of time to do it. You are my precious daughter and in you I am well pleased. You are covered by my son and through his sacrifice, I get to love on you and you on me without restriction. Receive all that I have for you. Don't hold back. I love you more than anyone has loved before. You are mine.

1 comment:

  1. For you are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for you to do.

    ReplyDelete