Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sanctified...

My prayer:
God you are awesome. What another amazing day! A little work, a little fun, dinner with a great friend and great worship. That guy's voice tonight was amazing. I pray that he continues to let you use him for your glory.

I love great, intense worship. I love when we get to that corporate place of worship and love for you where anything can happen. I love when I get to the place where I lose track of everything and everyone around me, where it is just me and you in intimate relationship.

It is kind of like what these nightly meetings are like with you, although these are more casual usually. But that same intimacy and closeness. Funny, not too long ago, intimacy of any kind scared the beegeebees out of me. Now, I can't wait to get to that place with you. I can't wait for those moments with my friends. Those times when we push aside the superficial and really connect. I love that. I guess that is the proof that I was made to love and be loved. I regret the years that I missed it by pushing you and people away.

God cover me in your blood and wash me clean. Make me clean so I can stay in your presence. God, I never want to be away from you again. I never want to close myself off to you again. I cannot imagine living a moment without you. I thank you for the eternity that we have to be together. I am yours God, totally and without reservation.

What God said tonight:
It is about time to come clean in Christ. You are being sanctified for my purpose in your life is upon you. You are being set aside for the work that I have for you. This is about you and me and the work that we have to do. You must be sanctified for the work or satan will take you out. You must be clean, set aside and ordained to do this work.

Your ordination is from me, just as your salvation is from me. We are about to do a great work You have been faithful in the little things and you are about to be given much. You have been waiting and I am here now. You have been hopeful and I am hope fulfilled. You have been trusting and I am here to show you that your trust is not in vain.

I love you. You will accomplish all that I have for you and maybe even more. You tend toward being an overachiever sometimes you know. I rest knowing that everything is in place. Wait on me and renew your strength. Each day has just enough for that day. Trust me every day. Seek me every day. Love me every day. Remember me and my promises every day.

You are growing at and exponential rate because I need you to. The time is so very short. We don't have a lot of time left on earth. We have an eternity together, but there are so many of your brothers and sisters that I want to come with us and they are not yet ready. Keep typing, keep ministering, keep mentoring, keep loving and I will bring them in, just invite them to stay. Invite them into this everlasting life with you and me. I love you peanut. Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment