Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 9, 2010

Receiving...

My prayer:
Mighty God, my prayer tonight is for friends, family, people around the world. God we all need you so much. We don't even begin to realize how deep our need for you is. God I pray that you touch the hearts of people around the world tonight, tomorrow, this weekend. I pray that they come to know and see you in a new way, a more real and personal way than ever before. I pray that they learn how to receive all the amazing promises that you have for them.

I thank you God for all that you are doing in my life. It is a really exciting time and I am so grateful to you! My trust and my love and my hope is in you. Guide me and direct me, never let me out of your sight God. Keep me on your path. Love, love, love you!

What God said tonight:
Tonight is special. We had to get past your barriers tonight to get to what I needed to say. Tonight is not about any specific need or any specific promise but tonight is about understanding the ability, the art of receiving.

I have so much for you and for all of your brothers and sisters but I can't get it to you if you won't receive it. I want to fulfill your prayer to every single person on this earth, but they won't receive it. There is a receiving problem in this world. There is also a giving problem at times but there is a receiving problem.

Who wouldn't want everlasting life? Apparently a fair number. I miss my children. I miss all of those that have chosen a different road. It breaks my heart to see them struggle lost and alone. It pains me to know that they are only one decision away from living the life that I have chosen for them.

It is time to get their attention. Don't be shy about sharing your love for me. Don't be shy about sharing my love for you. Let the world get a little jealous of that love. Maybe if they are jealous, they will want it enough for themselves to choose me and a life with me.

I yearn to have all of my family together again. I long to wrap my arms around the lost and say welcome home. Preach, share and love throughout the world that the lost can be found, that the hurting can be healed, that they unlovable can be loved. This is a serious assignment and I can't do it without you.

Be blessed and receive all that I have for you. Don't count yourself short, accept it all that you can live in my full blessing. I love you more than you know and want you to have everything that I have.

1 comment:

  1. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! Happy birthday Mari Lyn

    ReplyDelete