Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Highs and lows...

My prayer:
Incredible God. You really are more than I can imagine. I can barely wrap my mind around the aspects of you that you have shown me so far and I know that is just the tip of the iceberg.

God, when I get out of my own box, when I step outside of what is comfortable, I get to see a glimpse of how much more there is in life. How much more there is of you. Your love, your knowledge, your power is infinite. Infinite, there is a word that I use but can I actually grasp it. Can I grasp something I have never seen, heard or felt? Never ending. Never ending love. Never ending strength and power. Never ending...wow.

Today I stepped out of what was comfortable and for a minute got to see life from a new perspective. A new angle. It has left me in awe. It has left me sitting here kind of lost in my own mind. It has also left me dissatisfied with life as usual. That is always hard for me. When I experience something amazing, like skydiving or seeing you heal someone, I love it, it is amazing and I am so excited. Then, afterward, there is day to day life and it feels like a let down. I get a little addicted to the highs God. I love them and can't wait for the next one.

I pray God for your power and anointing in services around the world tomorrow. I thank you for the freedom to worship you. I thank you for an amazing church at Zyxter that is so focused on seeking you and really trying to leave the religious routine behind. I pray a special blessing on the Pastors of Zyxter. Let them know that all the work they are putting in every day is important, meaningful and a fulfilment of what you have called them to. I pray God that you prepare me to serve in whatever capacity you have for me. I thank you for the opportunity to serve your people and Kingdom. There is really nothing better than serving you. I love you Daddy. Thank you for today!

What God said tonight:
Darling daughter. Your place is here. Your time is here. Your work is here. You are in perfect position for what I have for you now. I appreciate that there is a let down, but the life of a servant of the Kingdom of God is that way sometimes. If you were high all the time, you wouldn't recognize the joy of it. The day to day, makes it possible to fully appreciate the amazing miraculous moments.

You are going to see many more things in your life. You are going to see many more miracles, some of which you can't even imagine right now. There are people that you are going to meet that will blow your mind. There are things you will do that are so far beyond what you have done so far. There are things you will see that you will doubt your own eyes at times. I have so much for you. I have so many things to show you yet. Try to remember that in the day to day. Try to always remember that we have an amazing future together.

Your prayers for services have been heard. You know how I love when people gather in my name. Worship in spirit and in truth tomorrow. Let you worship make a way into your next step, into your future. Let others see the worship and the love that you have for me. Shine my girl shine. I love you more today than yesterday and more tomorrow than today. Sleep in peace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment