Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebrate...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Precious Jesus. Savior of the world. Thank you for today. Thank you for the reconciliation that You seem to be making between me and my brother. We have been separate for too long and for no good reason. Thank you for being a God of reconciliation.

Tomorrow is Sunday service and Independence Day here in the US. I think it is fitting that I get to celebrate my country's freedom at the end of the week where you showed me and brought me to a new level of freedom in my own life.

Father God, I pray your will be accomplished throughout the world tomorrow as we get together to worship and celebrate you. I pray that it be a time of letting go and filling up. I pray that it be a time where we recognize all that you are and all that you do. I pray that it be a time where we learn even more about the awesome God that you are. I pray that your word and your will is in charge of every service and I pray that you prepare each of us to serve, worship and receive.

God I celebrate you and the freedom you bring. I celebrate the peace that you bring. I celebrate you!!!

What God said tonight:
Quiet your mind so you can hear me. You have so many thoughts racing through your mind tonight, it is hard for me to shout over them. I understand though. There is so much going on and so much of it is good.

Your are experiencing some really exciting things right now and I want you to be excited about them. I want you to experience each thing to its fullest. This life was given to you so you could live it. Truly live it. Remember I came to bring life and life more abundantly. I love celebrations! I love a good party. I want you to live life to its fullest. I want you to celebrate every moment. I want to celebrate with you. Ain't no party like a Holy Ghost party, as they say!

I love to laugh with you. Let's celebrate together tomorrow. Let's celebrate freedom. Let's celebrate your new freedom in the spirit and the joy that it brings.

I love you. You know that. But I also really like you. I like spending time with you. I like to celebrate the things that you like. I like to enjoy the things you enjoy with you. Your in my heart and engraved in my hand. No somber faces tomorrow, it is time to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment