Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Appreciate today...

My prayer:
Mighty God, Lord of my life, how are you tonight? What is on your mind? What do you want to say? How was your day? I am pretty sure the answer to any one of those questions is a lot more interesting than anything I have to say after this day. I love you and can't wait to listen to you.

What God said tonight:
Why so down tonight daughter? You don't need to be discouraged. You don't need to worry about the timing of what is about to happen. I promise I am still in charge. I promise it is all on track.

Tonight is a great place for jumping off into the future. Tonight is a great time to step into the new. I love doing a new thing. Life is, or can be so exciting if you just pay attention.

You think you are stuck in the mundane again because you had one day where the only miraculous thing that happened is that you lived through it. Well, that is a miracle. Many did not. Many are here with me in heaven tonight because they didn't make it through this day. And, worse, many people died and are separate from me tonight. They are suffering and there is nothing I can do for them. There is no greater soul wrenching, gut twisting, horrifying feeling than to see my children forever separated from me and suffering. I cannot describe the pain it causes me.

It makes me more determined to offer every person the chance to make the choice for me. I need to be sure every person has a real choice and an opportunity to make it.

When you have a day like today, where it all feels routine and boring, take the time to share me with at least one person who may never have heard of me. Take the time to ask that person if they want to make a choice to be with me for the rest of eternity. Take the time to make sure every person in your circle has that choice and knows the importance of it. It will turn the mundane and boring into meaningful excitement. And, if nothing else, it will make me happy and that should be worth it.

I love you my dear. Today is another step on the journey that is your life. Today is another step closer to the destiny I have shown you. Do not despise today, it is worthwhile and worthy of appreciation. Rest and prepare for another worthy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment